Hi, my name is Goran.
I live in the most beautiful place in Croatia, in a small historic town of Omiš, by the sea, the sandy beach and the river Cetina, below the mountain.
I've been in water sports my whole life (rafting, swimming, water polo etc.).
Rafting has been my passion since 2001. and I enjoyed it as a rafting guide and an athlete.
I have a lot of rafting experience and knowledge on the Cetina river which makes it easy for me to organize safe but adventurous excursions.
I enjoy nature, so I chose a profession where I can work in a natural environment. Cetina river is my office!
Visit me on this rafting adventure and I will make your excursion safe and dynamic but mostly unforgettable and fun.
1. International license for rafting guides and trip leaders (IRF)
2. Rescue 3 certification Swiftwater and Flood Rescue Technician
3. Rescue 3 certification Swiftwater and Flood Rescue Technician - Advanced
4. Guide of adventure tourism
5. Certification of mountaineering school
6. Certification of speleology school
7. Certification of summer hiking guide
Apex, sezonski obrt za turizam i usluge, vl. Goran Škarić
Adress: Joke Kneževića 1, Omiš
Mobile: +38591 5632 755